ATLANTA — A fight at an fast food restaurant drive-thru was caught on video as frightened bystanders watched several women jump out of their cars and begin arguing, one of them with a gun.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Friend: Mom sent 3 a.m. text days before SUV cliff crash
- Homeless camped on Seattle sidewalk: 'We intend to stay right here'
- Woman charged after boy, 14, paid her $480 for sex at Florida hotel, police say
- Teacher humiliates boy after embarrassing bathroom accident in class, parents say
- Alaska Airlines announces restrictions to carry-on bag sizes
A short time later, police said they were called to another dispute.
Investigators said both the suspect and the victim met with police and explained that they had been involved in the altercation at Chick-fil-A.
The suspect with the gun -- who was later identified as 24-year-old Vonshay Redding -- told police she has an ongoing dispute with the victim.
Police at the scene said both women had "visible lacerations."
A gun matching the description of the weapon used during the dispute at Chick-fil-A was located in the vehicle in which Redding was riding, police said.
Redding was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
The woman who recorded the video told WSB that everyone watching was in shock.
© 2020 Cox Media Group