A Montana Highway Patrol trooper said he was puzzled when he came across a dead deer with a "get well soon" balloon attached to it.
Trooper Noah Pesola found the deer and balloon Tuesday morning along the side of a road, and tweeted a picture of the strange finding. He captioned it, "Now that’s something new... #GetWell #OhDeer."
Pesola added that "a good reminder is the balloon and string are plastic, which is non-biodegradable and is littering if you don’t clean it up. Montana Department of Transportation can be called to remove animals."
Warning: Some readers may find the following image to be graphic.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Amanda Knox asking for donations to pay for space-themed wedding following trip to Italy
- Canada killings: Missing men now suspects in deaths of at least 3 people
- ‘Shots fired during burglary of South Hill Mall, police say
- Homeless Seattle man accused of stabbing stranger with steak knife
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.