GRAYS HARBOR, Wash. - Washington State Patrol is investigating the death of two people in Grays Harbor County after the truck they were in went airborne, rolled and crashed.
State patrol said a 41-year-old man driving a black Ford F-350 hit a hole on North State Route 105, one mile south of Westport. The passenger was a 29-year-old woman from Tacoma.
She was wearing a seatbelt, but the driver was not.
Law enforcement reports they were under the influence.
State patrol is investigating.
- President Trump physical results: 6 things to know
- Alaska Airlines announces destinations for new service from Paine Field
- Suspect arrested after woman found dead in Lake City home
- Girl attacked, killed by dog family owned for 5 days
- Woman attacked while jogging in Edmonds
© 2019 Cox Media Group.