TACOMA, Wash. - Tacoma firefighters put out hotspots after a car caught fire and flames spread to a hillside Sunday night.
The incident happened on the northbound State Route 7 ramp to northbound I-5.
When firefighters arrived, the flames had moved up the hillside, but crews were able to knock down the fire, officials said.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police arrest person of interest after 'multiple' bodies found in burned mobile home
- Officer in unmarked SUV runs stop sign, hits car, then handcuffs driver, video shows
- Fans shout ‘equal pay' moments after US women's soccer team World Cup win
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting Saturday night in Everett
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.