A rockslide closed both directions of State Route 11/Chuckanut Drive Wednesday night between milepost 12.4 -- just north of Taylor Shellfish Farms -- and milepost 13.8 -- just south of Larrabee State Park -- in northern Skagit County.
Crews with equipment planned to return to the area at daylight Thursday to determine a process to safely reopen the highway.
Both directions reopened late Thursday morning.
More news from KIRO 7
- NO DEAL: President Trump walks out of White House shutdown talks
- WSDOT Releases videos showing routes after SR 99 Tunnel opens
- Woman riding mobility scooter hit, killed by UPS driver
- 'I did chop her up': Man admits killing, dismembering grandmother, their landlord
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.