A 3-year-old boy died Thursday evening after the child was run over by a lawnmower near Snohomish, deputies said.
Crews responded after reports of a person under a lawnmower.
Deputies said the CHILD was riding on his father's lap when he fell off and went under the lawnmower.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Deputies said they're seeing this as an accident.
According to deputies, the father wasn't under any influence.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Serious crash closes I-5, injures child
- Illicit affair prompted 'calculated, planned' murder-suicide that left 2 women dead, police say
- Seattle sends Boise its economic boom, and its problems
- California man stabbed to death while dining with daughter on lap
- Group of motorcyclists stop traffic, help stranded woman
© 2020 Cox Media Group