TACOMA, Wash. - Troopers are investigating after a 30-year-old woman was killed after she was struck by a vehicle in Tacoma on Thursday night.
The woman was struck in the southbound lanes of State Route 7 at 106th Street South.
Trooper said the woman was running across the street when she was struck.
Troopers are continuing their investigation.
- Escort accused of shooting Everett client in the head
- Man in critical condition after being set on fire in Ballard, police searching for suspect
- Northwest drivers are the rudest non-honkers in the country
- Kshama Sawant wants city to double proposed head tax
- Boeing seeking hundreds of applicants at job fairs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.