As Seafair weekend approaches, the US Navy's flight demonstration squad known as the Blue Angels arrived at Boeing Field in South Seattle late Monday morning.
They will practice on Thursday, with full air shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Blue Angels show is considered the most impressive demonstration at the Boeing Seafair Air Show.
Drivers to the Eastside and back should prepare for closures of the I-90 Bridge and various ramps this week for their practices and performances, August 2 to 5.
Get the complete list of closures here.
See some of the best of the Blue Angels video here
More news from KIRO 7
- Death by dry ice: Coolers stored in car lead to 'horrific accident'
- Semi leaves I-5, slams through Marysville business
- Teen unresponsive after lake rescue
- Toddler hospitalized after fall from Lynnwood apartment window
- Water main leak closes busy downtown Seattle intersection
Cox Media Group