TUKWILA, Wash. - The Tukwila School District is investigating after it said it became an apparent victim of a phishing scam."
District officials released a statement on Tuesday.
"We are not at liberty to reveal additional information at this time but are working closely with the proper authorities," the district stated in the release.
The district said that it is reviewing the incident to make sure they followed all of the proper policies and procedures.
More news from KIRO 7
- Casey Anthony feels her 'biological clock is ticking,' is open to having more children, reports says
- Bodies of missing boaters recovered from Lake Washington
- Four arrested in connection with murder of 18-year-old in Bellevue
- Two men knocked unconscious during Seattle business trip in random, unprovoked attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.