SEATAC, Wash. - King County deputies say a homeowner fatally shot a suspect who broke into a home in SeaTac.
The shooting happened in the 17600 block of 38th Avenue South Thursday morning.
Police say a man was at home with his children when he heard sounds of someone trying to break in through the back door.
- Student killed, 3 hurt in shooting at Spokane County high school; suspect in custody
- Who fills the Seattle mayoral vacancy? Here's what to know
- Marshawn Lynch to star in Facebook reality show
- PHOTOS: Student killed, at least 3 injured in school shooting near Spokane
- WATCH: Chain Saw Wielding Nun Helps Clean Up Irma Aftermath
© 2019 Cox Media Group.