An engine caught on fire on a Hawaiian Airlines flight as it was landing at Sea-Tac Airport on Tuesday night.
Officials said the flight was a ferry flight, meaning only a flight crew was on board.
The plane landed safely.
Officials said there were no injuries reported.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Starbucks opens first Italian bakery in Seattle
- Seattle police searching for missing woman believed to be in danger
- Missing person killed in Bothell crash
- Live Updates: 45th District Senate race, Dhingra vs. Englund
- Actor Corey Feldman details Hollywood pedophilia ring to LAPD
The investigation continues.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.