UPDATE: Nordstrom's "Golden Goose Superstar Taped Sneaker" has sold out, according to the department store's website.
If you're looking to buy a pair of trashed sneakers with duct tape across the toe, Seattle-based Nordstrom has you covered.
For $530, Nordstrom is selling its Superstar Taped Sneaker made by Golden Goose.
"Crumply, hold-it-all-together tape details a distressed leather sneaker in a retro low profile with a signature sidewall star and a grungy rubber cupsole," a description for the shoe reads.
Golden Goose also sells a Maison Margiela Fusion Sneaker for $1,645 that it describes as: as "With style pieced together from an array of options, this eye-catching Italian sneaker offers an edgy twist on a classic look."
Customers with questions are asked to chat with Nordstrom representatives here or call 1-877.543-7463.
Click here for more information on shipping and returns.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teen suspects arrested after Burien woman killed at work by stray bullet
- Aberdeen shooting: Woman, 26, kills self, 3 others in 'horrific' Rite Aid center incident
- 8 shootings reported in Western Washington Wednesday
- Parent claims bus driver forced students to stand on moving bus because they're white
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group