SEATTLE — A driver and an unrestrained child were injured when the vehicle they were in slammed into the back of a King County Metro bus.
The 28-year-old driver and the 4-year-old boy were taken to Harborview Medical Center. “A few” minor injuries were reported from people on the bus.
The I-5 express lanes in Seattle are closed while law enforcement investigates the crash.
Washington State Trooper Rick Johnson says there is no ETA on when the road will be cleared.
More news from KIRO 7
- 13-year-old girl beheaded after seeing grandmother killed in Alabama cemetery
- See ya later, suckas! 5-year-old dying of rare cancer writes own obituary
- Delta employees claim they were fired for "speaking Korean"
- Suspect in hit-and-run turned herself into authorities, repeat DUI offender
- Thieves break in, ransack West Seattle home
© 2020 KIRO