BREMERTON, Wash. - Deputies say 43-year-old Ivan A. Ingram was taken into custody on Tuesday night.
In a tweet, the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office said after social media posts, Ingram contacted law enforcement to turn himself in.
Our previous coverage below:
Deputies with the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help in tracking down 43-year-old Ivan A. Ingram.
Ingram is described as 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
Officials said Ingram fled from deputies in a white Chevrolet Truck around 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday and was last seen in the area of Highway 303 at McWilliams Road in Bremerton.
According to deputies, Ingram is wanted for Assault in the first degree, and has a $1 million arrest warrant. Officials also said Ingram is wanted by the Port Orchard Police Department for violating a protection order against a family member.
“Ingram is also wanted for Felony elude, due to his reckless driving while fleeing from deputies and endangering the public,” the Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post.
Anyone with information on Ingram’s whereabouts is asked to call 911.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle driver arrested in snowball rage incident
- Tens of thousands without power; roads a snowy, slushy mess
- Squatter ransacks, destroys Beacon Hill woman's apartment
- Tonight at 5 p.m.: Deaf Seattle baristas say Starbucks discriminated against them
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.