Jake Harris of 'Deadliest Catch' is ‘doing better' according to brother

Jake Harris of Deadliest Catch hams it up before throwing out the ceremonial first pitch before the game between the Braves and the Dodgers on April 18, 2011 at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)

Jake Harris, of the television series “Deadliest Catch,” is “out and about and doing better,” according to his brother.

Harris’ brother, Josh Harris shared the update on Facebook Live Thursday afternoon.

“The kid seems to be recovering just fine. He’s had a couple CAT scans just and stuff recently. Think everything is going good there,” said Josh.

Also, Josh said that “everybody is officially out of the hospital, doing quite well."

In November, Jake was hospitalized after a robbery and attack in Everett. The two suspects were arrested in Spokane.

Here is our previous report:

Jake Harris, of the television series “Deadliest Catch,” is “getting better” in the hospital after being severely beaten and robbed in the North Sound.

>> Read the original report: Jake Harris recovering after severe beating 

Harris’ brother posted to Facebook on Tuesday about the recovery.

He is getting better and wants to thank everyone so far and will thank the world soon happy holidays to all and thank you again we are lucky to have so much support!!!!

Posted by Deadliest Catch - F/V Cornelia Marie on Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Jake Harris' brother, Cornelia Marie Captain Josh Harris, has shared details of the attack in Facebook live videos on the official Facebook page for Deadliest Catch - F/V Cornelia Marie.

Josh posted a new Facebook Live video with an update on Jake’s status.

Two people were arrested in Spokane last week in connection with the robbery of Harris, according to Everett police.

On the night of the attack, Everett officers were called to the 700 block of Southeast Highway 526 for a report of an injured man on the side of the highway.

Arriving officers found Harris with neck and head injuries. He told officers he had been at the Quil Ceda Creek Casino in Marysville, where he had met up with a man, the man's girlfriend and another woman he had befriended the day before.

The man and his girlfriend agreed to give Harris a ride home, and they drove him into Everett.

The victim told police that after making a stop, the man sat behind him and started to attack him as they drove.

He blacked out and woke up on the side of the highway with his wallet and $2,400 cash missing.

Josh Harris said his brother, Jake, was in the intensive care unit with a “cracked skull” and brain trauma.

Josh said a man and a woman from Spokane were the suspects that Jake had identified and that the “word on the street” is that they had done such attacks in which the victims were beaten and their money was stolen.In one of the two videos he posted, Josh showed pictures of the man and woman and named them.

During their robbery investigation, detectives worked with Jake Harris to identify the suspects.

Trending on kiro7.com