A former employee at Kent Meridian High School was charged Thursday afternoon with raping a 15-year old student.
Kristal M. Gamble, 33, was employed as an office assistant at the school at 10020 Southeast 256th Street when she allegedly initiated an illegal sexual relationship with a boy last spring.
According to Detective Melanie Robinson, the boy’s parents found sexual photos and messages on their son’s cellphone, so they contacted the Kent Police Department in September.
On KIRO 7 at 5 p.m., see some of the images that prosecutors plan to use as evidence against Gamble.
By that time, Gamble was no longer working for the Kent School District, according to a spokesman.
Gamble was arrested on Wednesday. She’s being held behind bars at the Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center with bail set at $10,000.
- Family of missing snowboarders ask for help
- Bulldogs seized from suspected puppy mill looking for new homes
- Grandma: Toddler who lost mom in shooting keeps waiting for her
- Roosevelt businesses say new light rail station wiping out small owners
- Bisexual man sues Union Gospel Mission for job discrimination
© 2019 Cox Media Group.