EVERETT, Wash. - An Everett bar employee shot and killed a man who was actively firing shots in the bar’s parking lot Saturday morning, police said.
The shooting occurred around 2 a.m. in the 13600 block of Highway 99, at O'Finnigan's.
Witnesses told police there was an altercation between patrons, and a man left the bar to get a gun from his vehicle and began firing shots in the parking lot.
One person was shot and injured by the shooter.
No arrests have been made at this time and police said an investigation is ongoing.
- Man declared dead by 3 doctors starts snoring on autopsy table
- Sam's Club abruptly closes in Seattle, Renton, Auburn
- Human remains found in container in Tukwila
- Seattle law firm sues El Toro following Tacoma-area norovirus outbreak
- Maintaining I-5 through 2040 will cost state billions
© 2018 Cox Media Group.