SEATAC, Wash. — A pedestrian has been hospitalized after a hit-and-run crash near in SeaTac early Thursday.
Police were called by passing drivers who saw a man lying in the middle of the road at South 135th Street and Military Road South at about 1:30 a.m.
The man was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries. His condition is not known.
Military Road South was closed between South 135th and South 138th streets, but the scene has since cleared.
Police have not yet found a witness or released a possible vehicle description.
More news from KIRO 7
- 20 bullets fired: Police kill unarmed black man holding cellphone in own backyard
- Burglars say shop owner tortured them, made them strip naked after break-in
- Woman helping driver killed in hit-and-run near Port Orchard
- You don't have to #DeleteFacebook: 7 tips to lock down your privacy without leaving
- One dead in Maple Valley crash
Cox Media Group