SEATTLE — Seattle travelers looking to go to New York City now have a new option: Alaska Airlines has announced a new early-morning, nonstop flight between Seattle and JFK beginning on July 6.
The daily flight will take off from SeaTac at 7:05 a.m. and arrive at JFK at 3:35 p.m.
Return flights leave JFK at 6:55 p.m. and will arrive in SeaTac at 10:26 p.m.
"We continue to add exciting new destinations from our key West Coast hubs and focus cities, providing our valued guests more nonstop options to meet their business and leisure needs," said John Kirby, Alaska's vice president of capacity planning, in a news release. "Alaska offers the most coast-to-coast markets of any airline, and continues to expand our route network with over 40 new markets added since the acquisition of Virgin America."
A new Alaska Lounge at JFK is also set to open later this month and will provide travelers with "a premium lounge experience featuring signature touches like a barista for custom crafted coffee drinks and a relaxing living room feel that embodies the airlines' cool, West Coast vibe"
here to read more.In January of this year, Alaska Airlines announced the destinations for its daily service out of Everett's Paine Field. Click
More news from KIRO 7
- Who was Nasim Najafi Aghdam, YouTube shooting suspect?
- Bride dies weeks before wedding, but lives on through organ donation
- Woman says she reported cruel treatment of kids years before deadly SUV cliff crash
- Report: Seattle mayor wants road tolls by end of first term
- Police investigate rock-throwing incidents in Arlington
Cox Media Group