More than 50 employers are expected to attend a July 25 job fair at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
The job fair will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the American Lake Conference Center – located at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Exhibitors registered to attend include Amazon, the Seattle Police Department, Weyerhaeuser Company and Lockheed Martin Corporation, among others.
Click here to view a list of all exhibitors that will be attendance.
"RecruitMilitary is excited to produce our inaugural veteran recruiting event in Joint Base Lewis McChord. We look forward to having you join us and help make the event a great success for area veterans and companies," a description on the event's website reads.
Event organizers said those interested in attending must register online and are required to provide the following documentation:
- Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID) OR Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver's license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver's license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you "WILL NOT" be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
Free parking will also be available outside of the venue.
Click here for more information.
More news from KIRO 7
© 2020 Cox Media Group