A water main break in Bellevue has damaged a street and sent water gushing into homes on Thursday.
The water main break happened on 152nd Place Southeast and First Street.
The Bellevue Fire Department told KIRO 7 a dozen homes have their water in them and several more now have water turned off because of the situation.
Chopper 7 gives you the view from overhead.
The cause is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- PSE sends racial slur to black woman
- Woman finds squatters in backyard of Seattle home
- Police, parents of missing teen fear she may be victim of sex traffickers
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
- Space Needle to unveil revolving glass floor
© 2019 Cox Media Group.