The lay of the land for getaways is changing – Clark shares the keys to saving money on airfare this spring and summer and why a great time for bargain travel lies ahead. Plus, Clark's updates on passport renewal and airline family seating. Also, as industries emerge from the ashes of the pandemic, we're seeing increased efficiencies. Clark takes note of changes in the restaurant industry, and – for entrepreneurs – opportunity out of adversity.
- Travel Updates: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Restaurant Innovation: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- Expedited Passport Renewals Now Taking Over a Month – The Wall Street Journal.
- The Points Guy: United rolls out new family seating policy for economy tickets
- One Mile at a Time: Frontier Airlines' New Family Seating Policy
- 5 Discount Airlines You Need To Know About
- Top Travel Deals – Clark Howard / Clark Deals – Travel
- Barrons.com: Buy Toast Stock. It's More Than Just Restaurant Payments.
- YouTube TV Ditches Popular Sports Network Amid Carriage Dispute
- MLB.TV / Clark.com – STREAMING TV
- Should I Let an Insurance Company Track My Driving Habits in Exchange for Lower Insurance Costs?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.15.23 Spring Travel News & Updates / Next Level Efficiencies Help Restaurants appeared first on Clark Howard.