KITSAP COUNTY, Wash. - A woman in her 70s who was on her way to a funeral died in a crash on Kitsap Way and Highway 3 in Kitsap County Tuesday.
She was the only one in the car and may have had a medical incident, according to Bremerton fire. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Three cars were involved.
One of the cars that was behind the victim’s vehicle was occupied by her family members. They witnessed the crash and were also on their way to the same funeral, according to Bremerton fire.
The family was not involved in the crash.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman dead, 2 children critically hurt in crash east of Redmond
- Woman on way to funeral killed in crash witnessed by family
- Researchers capture video fo giant squid in Gulf of Mexico
- Police: Substitute teacher molested kindergartner during recess
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.