Candy canes are going to have a cheesy twist this Christmas.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Bellingham Fire Department officers on leave after training on dead body
- Kavanaugh hearing: Christine Blasey Ford testifies (live updates)
- Recall issued for ground beef sold at Safeway, Target, Sam's Club, death reported
- Home, 2 cars burn in Kent fire
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
The company’s website says the treat “will be a favorite of picky eaters.”
The candy cane will measure 5 ¼ inches in height and have yellow and white stripes.
"Macaroni and cheese has become a holiday family tradition in many parts of the country, so why not let our holiday candy reflect that?" the product description claims. “It’s like comfort food-flavored comfort food.”
A box of six canes sells for $4.95.
Cox Media Group