Danielle Bregoli, the 14-year-old who shot to fame after inviting her critics to catch her outside during an appearance on "Dr. Phil," surprised her mother on Christmas with a check big enough to pay off the elder Bregoli's mortgage.
In the video, Barbara Ann Bregoli can be heard asking if her daughter is serious before tearfully reaching for a hug.
Danielle gained fame after she appeared on a bizarre 2016 episode of "Dr. Phil," coining the viral phrase "cash me outside."
The aspiring rapper signed a record deal with Atlantic Records in September. Other artists signed to Atlantic Records include Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Wiz Khalifa and Cardi B.
- Black ice a concern around Seattle after snow, cold
- No more waiting? Kroger looks to eliminate checkout lanes
- What the black box revealed in the Amtrak train derailment
- Florida man accused of shooting at football opponent who scored touchdown
- Waffle House servers in Ohio receive huge tip from church members
© 2021 Cox Media Group