Guys, we are living in weird times, and as much as we want to say Twitter is dying, it's proving to be a meaningful social media that we still can't get away from. I mean, if you told me that Lavar Ball and Donald Trump were going to be in a Twitter war in 2017, I would have told you that you were crazy.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Police: Couple, son found dead after double murder-suicide at Sammamish home
- WATCH: Huge waves send one car into another on ferry
- New letter from infamous "D.B. Cooper" hijacking case raises conspiracy and cover-up accusations
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Marysville stand off ends with flashbangs, robber suspect arrested
Well, let’s focus on the good part of Twitter, mainly Barack Obama’s Twitter.
Now we always know Barry O will Tweet exactly what America needs to hear; he is a master at that. Now some may need to take a class from him, but that is especially true today.
Today is Joe Biden’s birthday, and what better way to say HBD than a Tweet, right? Well we all love some great #BidenMemes, and Obama really came through on this one.
Now it’s only been a few hours since Barack made a funny but it already has over 177,000 retweets. It’s safe to say everyone lost their minds a little bit…
© 2020 Cox Media Group