Amazon is hiring and it is looking to fill more than 200 work-from-home jobs, and the majority of them are full-time with perks.
Some of the perks that come with the job are medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans, a 401(k) with matching deposits, paid time off and holiday overtime. On top of the traditional benefits, employees also get discounts on items sold and shipped by Amazon, maternity and parental leave and adoption assistance, KRON reported.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Friend of Richard Russell: He was one to find beauty in everything
- Milton restaurant closes for suspected norovirus outbreak after 3 diners report illness
- Ex-Seattle cop sentenced to 23 years to life for child rape
- Police: Woman breaks into Sumner couple's apartment, locks herself in bathroom
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see what jobs are open, and to apply, click here.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.