Starbucks is getting into the Christmas spirit with a festive drink just in time for the holidays.
The sweet, minty drinks resemble a Christmas tree with all the trimmings, with green whipped cream and sugar-laden ornaments. The drink has a peppermint and mocha cream base, while the whipped cream is mixed with matcha powder, Travel+Leisure reported.
Scroll down to read more
- Corey Feldman's 1993 tapes about sexual abuse have been found
- Woman dead, teenage son injured in double shooting in Everett
- Trump administration wants more people to work to get food stamps
- Bremerton girl says she faces racial slurs and bullying at school
- Photos: Liquidation sale at Seattle's Hotel Deca
The drink also contains a caramel drizzle, candied cranberries that serve as ornaments and a strawberry to “top” the tree.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.