Auburn, Wash. - UPDATE: The Auburn Police Department says Beverly has been located.
A Silver Alert has been issued for an Auburn woman with dementia who left her care facility Monday morning.
Beverly Reopelle, 80, left her retirement home about 9:15 a.m. wearing a dark quilted jacket, black floral-print dress, blue jeans and her purse.
She was last seen about 11 a.m. at the Les Schwab Tires at 2604 Auburn Way N., where she asked to use the phone to hail a taxi. There is no record that she was picked up, however.
Reopelle is 5-foot-2 and 160 pounds, with blue eyes and thinning gray hair.
Anyone with information about Reopelle’s whereabouts is asked to call the Auburn police at 253-931-3080.
Click here to read the full article from the Tacoma News Tribune.
- Everett nanny tackles, stops package thief
- Seattle Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole to step down at end of year
- Girl, 13, ran away to meet man in Mexico, parents say
- Some say Seahawks flag at Tacoma pub has Confederate markings
- Small plane crash near Paine Field
Tacoma News Tribune