In an apparent car prowl attempt, an unknown person tried to break windows out of a truck in the KIRO Radio parking lot. In the end, it didn’t turn out well for the car prowler.
The prowler also reportedly banged on the radio station’s windows before working on the truck on the evening of Jan. 31, 2018. After he woke up from quite a fall, he walked off into the night.
More news from KIRO 7
- Robert Wagner a 'person of interest' in Natalie Wood's death, report says
- Seattle school bus drivers begin strike
- Police: Men use stolen phone to get father to pay ransom
- Police search for suspect in Kent shooting
- Victim of brutal hate crime beating struggling for survival