An empty boat traveled circles in the water near Normandy Park in Burien on Friday.
The U.S. Coast Guard said they received a report after 4 p.m. that a man onboard a vessel had been doing sharp turns and fell overboard.
The man then swam to shore.
The King County Fire Department checked him to make sure he wasn't injured and he is OK.
Police said there was six gallons of fuel onboard and they were waiting for the gas to run out before towing it to a nearby marina.
Scroll down to see aerial GIFs of the boat going in circles.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Man with measles may have exposed others at Sea-Tac Airport and Harborview
- Map with real-time air quality conditions for Washington state cities
- 11 cats found mutilated, killed in Washington state
- Shanann Watts' girls may have been dead when she got home, husband's charges show
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.