SEATTLE - For the first time in almost a month, the Seattle Seahawks will play at home in front of the 12s when they take on the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football
The last Seahawks home game was a 40-34 overtime victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 3.
Monday’s game against the 8-3 Vikings will be broadcast on KIRO 7. Pre-game coverage begins after our 4 p.m. newscast with KIRO 7 Game Day Live. Kickoff is at 5:15 p.m.
The Seahawks are coming off a 17-9 victory against the Philadelphia Eagles – their fourth win in a row.
The Seahawks’ defense forced five turnovers and sacked Carson Wentz in their second-straight impressive defensive performance.
Over the past two games, the Seahawks defense has recorded eight sacks, 16 quarterback hits and eight takeaways.
Over the first nine games, the Seahawks defense only recorded 14 sacks, 23 quarterback hits and 16 takeaways.
On the other side, the 8-3 Vikings are coming off a bye after beating the Denver Broncos 23-20 on Week 11.
The Vikings are led by running back Dalvin Cook who entered Week 13 with 1017 rushing yards – good for third in the NFL.
The Seahawks lead the all-time series against the Vikings 11-5.
More Seahawks news from KIRO 7
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf surprises local teachers with $200 gift cards
- Russell Wilson on D.K. Metcalf: ‘He can be a Hall of Famer if he wants to be'
- Doug Baldwin moving his focus from football to philanthropy
- ‘Russ to Lockett. It's automatic' – Seattle elevator art goes viral
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.