SEATTLE - An Instagram post by a Seattle photographer and artist has gone viral.
In a short clip posted by Rudy Willingham, an elevator door moves a football from Russell Wilson's hands to Tyler Lockett's.
The video has already been viewed more than 25,000 times on Instagram:
Through seven games this season, Wilson and Lockett have connected on 40 of 48 passes for 515 yards and four touchdowns.
Last season, Wilson had a perfect 158.3 passer rating when targeting Lockett, who finished the year with 57 catches on 70 targets for 965 yards and 10 touchdowns.
The Seahawks (5-2) next play the Falcons (1-6) in Atlanta on Sunday.
More news from KIRO 7
- Lake Stevens man chops wood for those in need; city wants him to get rid of it
- Police: Officers shoot man armed with knife in Aberdeen
- Information on ethics investigation into King County executive stolen in break-in
- Classes canceled by paraeducators' strike in Bonney Lake, Sumner
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.