A woman in her 20s was shot in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood on Thursday evening, police said.
The shooting happened on Third Avenue and Yesler Way.
The victim was taken to Harborview Medical Center in serious condition.
More news from KIRO 7
- Report: Undocumented mothers, separated from kids, being held at SeaTac
- More than 35 people arrested in major drug bust in Washington state
- Common toothpaste ingredient may promote gut inflammation, colon cancer
- New derailment lawsuit alleges Amtrak knew about "electrical system failure"
- Iconic Seattle motel sign changed to read "3 Cheers for Heroin"
© 2019 Cox Media Group.