FRANKLIN COUNTY, Wash. - Police recently seized over 26,000 marijuana plants hidden among corn fields in Franklin County.
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office, along with the Washington State Patrol Eradication Narcotics Enforcement Team, seized the plants Sept. 16 from fields off of Hendricks Road, Juniper and Olympia roads, and Russell roads.
So far in September, 70,000 plants have been seized.
More news from KIRO 7
- Dreamboyz Espresso shop opens in Capitol Hill, employs shirtless male baristas
- Grandparents found after toddler discovered on stranger's porch; parents remain missing, police say
- First space hotel set to open in 2025 with cruise ship, Disney World amenities
- Seattle business owner sends angry letter to City Council over hotel worker protection ordinance
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.