SEATTLE - Seattle police are asking for help in finding 24-year-old Lily Bailey, who is autistic.
Officials reported Bailey was last seen in the 3500 block of Southwest 108th Street Tuesday.
Bailey is 5 feet tall and weighs 150 pounds. She was wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt with a logo, gray sweatpants and tennis shoes.
Police said she may be headed toward Westwood Village in the West Seattle area.
Anyone who sees Bailey is asked to call 911.
More news from KIRO 7
- Large fire burns businesses at Kirkland strip mall
- Report: Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood has crime problem
- Cle Elum woman arrested on child rape charges
- Truck driver flees scene after head-on crash near Spanaway
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org