Police are searching for a suspect after a woman was shot at 18th Avenue Southwest and Southwest Thistle Street in West Seattle, officials said.
Seattle medics said a 19-year-old woman was taken to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Gang detectives were called to the shooting scene.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7
- Incumbent Kshama Sawant overtakes Egan Orion in Seattle City Council race
- AG: Judge rules Value Village violated law, misled customers
- Homeless using boat stuck on Lake Washington; neighbors want it moved
- Proposal aims to add Wi-Fi, food trucks, deliveries to national parks
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.