Crews extinguished a fire that ripped through a Seabeck home Wednesday evening.
Firefighters responded to a residential fire in the 1200 block of Peter Haven Road at about 6:30 p.m.
Crews were able to put out the fire.
All the people inside the home got out safely and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Family claims Pierce County medical examiner should not have ruled son's death a suicide
- Students loot Art Institute of Seattle classrooms as school suddenly shuts down
- Prime suspect for 1988 murder is academic advisor at Western Washington University, CBS reports
- Unvaccinated kids: Schools in Western Washington most at risk for measles
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.