Where are fireworks legal and where are they illegal in Washington State? Here is all the information you need to know for the Fourth of July.
State law allows firework sales to start at noon on June 28 and sales in areas that allow fireworks can continue until 9 p.m. July 5. But many cities in Washington have more restrictive laws prohibiting fireworks.
Here are some of the major cities that ban fireworks:
Here are some of the areas that allow fireworks on the Fourth of July - but check the link below for specific times.
- North Bend
- Lake Stevens
Watch a recap of previous Fourth of July fireworks below:
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman dead, 2 children critically hurt in crash east of Redmond
- Woman on way to funeral killed in crash witnessed by family
- Researchers capture video fo giant squid in Gulf of Mexico
- Police: Substitute teacher molested kindergartner during recess
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.