The flyers, from a group calling itself “Patriot Front” contained phrases such as “resurrection through insurrection,” and another with a map of the continental U.S. reading, “not stolen, conquered.” All the flyers included a link to Patriot Front’s website.
A manifesto on the website includes racist and anti-Semitic ideology and a call to action stating, “a nation within a nation is our goal. Our people face complete annihilation as our culture and heritage are attacked from all sides."
Gig Harbor police and city workers removed the flyers after city officials determined they had been posted illegally.
- Whidbey Navy admits aircraft drew penis in sky over Washington
- Former Kent-Meridian High School employee charged with raping student
- Dept. of State issues travel alert due to heightened risk of terrorist attack
- Bulldogs seized from suspected puppy mill in need of forever homes
- Family of missing snowboarders ask for help
Cox Media Group