ENUMCLAW, Wash. — Deputies with the King County Sheriff’s Office say bodies found Tuesday are believed to be two teens who have been missing since Saturday.
Austin Grote, 18, and Aleecia McCaskill, 17, were last seen around 2:45 p.m. Saturday at the Enumclaw Safeway, officials said.
Grote’s car was later found off Mud Mountain Dam Road, deputies said.
“There is no sign of foul play,” a spokesperson for the Sheriff’s Office wrote in a tweet.
Officials with King County Search and Rescue also assisted in the search.
More news from KIRO 7
- Remaining 2 suspects in downtown Seattle shooting arrested in Las Vegas
- Classes canceled Monday for Graham-Kapowsin High School
- Body of missing Orting hiker found on trail
- North Sound city underwater after Nooksack River floods
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group