SEATTLE - An iconic Pacific Northwest band is celebrating the birthday of one of Seattle’s oldest venues with a free show.
Death Cab for Cutie announced the free show on June 23rd to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the Paramount Theater.
The show comes after a bloc party outside the theater that features performances from several Seattle performers.
If you want tickets to the show, you’ll need to sign up for the ticket raffle on ticketmaster by Friday.
Click here for more information.
More news from KIRO 7
- Shots fired into Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Cheesecake Factory suspends employees accused of harassing Trump supporter for MAGA hat
- Semi crash closes lanes of I-5 in Smokey Point area
- Grandson of Dick's Drive-In founder wants referendum on head tax
- Police: Teen primary suspect in all 4 Federal Way murders
© 2018 Cox Media Group.