Crews responded to a plane crash Thursday afternoon in Pierce County, officials with East Pierce Fire.
The plane crash was reported around 2:30 p.m. near the town of Burnett, Washington.
Burnett is an unincorporated town about 48 miles from Seattle, between Buckley and Mount Rainier.
Officials with East Pierce Fire said there were two passengers involved who suffered minor injuries.
Check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7
- Dangerous plant that causes third-degree burns found near West Seattle home
- Man awarded $640,000 in lawsuit against city of Federal Way
- Raccoon blamed for Seattle power outage
- Work on critical systems at Ballard Locks finally begins
- Seattle PD meet challenge, make lip sync video
© 2019 Cox Media Group.