AUBURN, Wash. - A school bus with Federal Way Public Schools crashed Friday afternoon in Auburn.
Video from Chopper 7 over the scene at about 3 p.m. showed emergency responders and multiple ambulances.
Auburn police officials said four students with special needs were on board and are being treated for injuries.
Police said there were no life-threatening injuries.
School district officials said staff accompanied each child to the hospital.
The bus driver was also taken to the hospital, Whitney Chiang with Federal Way Public Schools said.
The school bus driver may have suffered a medical issue that caused the bus to leave the roadway and crash into a tree, police said.
The crash happened in the 28900 block of 51st Avenue South in Auburn.
Information is still coming in. This story will be updated as we learn more.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Pregnant mom of 4 killed in crash with boxer who livestreamed aftermath
- Boston explosions: 1 dead, at least 10 injured following gas explosions, fires
- Teen accused of suffocating 2 toddler siblings to ‘save them from hell,' court records say
- Woman fights off attackers near Seattle hotel
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.