A woman is speaking out after she said she was attacked by two men near a Seattle hotel Monday night.
The woman told KIRO Radio's Dori Monson that she was taking a walk near her hotel when two men came up and attacked her on the sidewalk.
“Two guys come up from behind and grab me — they started hitting me and punching me, and trying to pull me to the ground,” she said.
The woman told KIRO Radio one of them tried to rip off her pants while the other man kept hitting her. She fought off her attackers and escaped.
After a search of the area, police did not find the two men.
Seattle police are continuing their search.
The woman told KIRO Radio her and her husband are in Seattle to be near their 3-year-old son, who is staying at Seattle Children's Hospital.
More news from KIRO 7
- Spanaway mother accused of injecting heroin into children, calling it 'sleeping juice'
- Fatal crash closes Highway 99 in Shoreline
- Hurricane Florence live updates: Large dangerous storm begins to lash Carolina coast
- Boston explosions: As many as 100 homes on fire
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.