A customer called Snohomish County Public Utility to report a power pole that was almost completely pecked through by a bird.
Snohomish County PUD officials said a woodpecker caused the damage to the pole. However, people voiced their own theories on social media.
Some even wondered if it was the work of a flying beaver.
Utility crews replaced the damaged pole the same day it was reported.
- British baby Charlie Gard, who was center of legal battle, dies
- Washington distracted driving law in effect: Answers to common questions
- Detectives: 15-year-old driver targeted Issaquah hit and run victim
- PHOTOS: Most wanted for back child support (July 26, 2017 update)
- VIDEO: New tool claims to end robocalls for good
© 2019 Cox Media Group.