SEATTLE - A bicyclist was killed in a hit-and-run crash with a car in Seattle's SoDo neighborhood Tuesday morning.
Investigators said that at about 5:45 a.m., a 61-year-old male bicyclist was traveling on First Avenue South near South Andover Street.
According to witnesses, the driver of a vehicle, believed to be traveling northbound on First Avenue, struck the cyclist and then drove away northbound on First Avenue South.
The bicyclist died at the scene.
Officers said there were conflicting descriptions of the vehicle, and detectives are working to get a better one.
- Investigators reveal son likely killed his parents, then himself
- Bicyclist killed in hit-and-run crash in South Seattle
- Three found dead inside Bellingham home
- Barack Obama broke the internet after tweeting Biden a #BidenMeme
- Some say Starbucks holiday cups promote homosexuality
© 2019 Cox Media Group.