UPDATE: Seattle police reported that the boys and father were found early Saturday at around 1 a.m.
Seattle police are looking for a father and two children who were reported missing on Friday.
An Amber Alert was issued for the two missing children.
Police said 5-year-old Federico Passaro is described as 4 feet tall, 40 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Biagio Passaro, 6, is described as 4 feet tall, 44 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes.
They were last seen in downtown Seattle with their father Gennaro Passaro, 49, who is described as 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
Police said on Thursday Gennaro Passaro advised he was taking his sons to California. There has been no contact with the mother since 3 p.m. and has not made it to California. Gennaro is reported to be bipolar, has violent tendencies, drug/alcohol abuse and has made threats to harm. He is possibly driving a white van.
Anyone who sees the father and the two children are asked to call police.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7
- 6 customers draw guns on men attempting to steal tools
- Social worker left surprise $11M to children's charities
- Nationwide CenturyLink outage impacting 911 service in parts of Washington
- Premiums for new paid family program start next week
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Cox Media Group