SAMMAMISH, Wash. — The dentist didn't show up for an appointment Saturday.
So just after 7 o'clock that night, a family member called the King County Sheriff.
What they found has devastated a family and touched people here in Sammamish and Seattle, where he and his wife worked.
Dr. Rick Nicolini, his wife and adult son were all found dead inside their home in Sammamish's tony Broadmoore neighborhood.
It is a development where neighbor know each other by name, we are told.
But few people here knew the Nicolinis well.
"They kind of kept to themselves," said neighbor Rick Willard. "I saw the kid when he was going to school."
Scroll down to continue reading
- Police: Couple, son found dead after double murder-suicide at Sammamish home
- WATCH: Huge waves send one car into another on ferry
- New letter from infamous "D.B. Cooper" hijacking case raises conspiracy and cover-up accusations
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Marysville stand off ends with flashbangs, robber suspect arrested
© 2020 Cox Media Group