1. Labor Day music and arts: Bumbershoot Festival. Seattle Center. Aug. 30-Sept. 1. All day times. Stretch your festival legs at open Yogashoot with Corepower Seattle, grab a bite at B-Eats, enjoy a show at Laser Dome and one of the many music acts such as Lizzo, Tyler the Creator and The Lumineers. Art displays and comedy shows will also return for the entertainment selections. Follow the link here for more event information.
2. North Sound State Fair: Evergreen State Fair. Monroe. Aug. 22- Sept. 2. All day. In the North Sound, the Evergreen State Fair kicks-off Thursday, running through Labor Day Weekend. Check out the carnival and popular food vendors, enter in a duck race or pie eating contest or take in the festival sounds at the Courtyard Stage. Equestrian 4H Horse and the Evergreen Speedway will also be hosting multiple events. Follow the link here for more event details.
3. State Fair begins: Washington State Fair. Puyallup. Aug. 30-Sept. 22. It's that time of the year again, the WA State Fair is back with all your favorites! And this Labor Day weekend, they're offering free entrance for kids (18 years and under), courtesy of BECU from Aug. 30-Sept. 2. Stop to see the animals, check out local artwork or watch a concert, included on the line-up, Billy Idol, Keith Urban, Weezer, The Beach Boys, and many more! Follow the link here for more event details.
4. Music on the island: Oak Harbor Music Festival. Aug. 30-Sept. 1. Planning a trip to the islands for your Labor Day Weekend? Stop by the Oak Harbor Music Festival featuring local acts from around the Pacific Northwest. Two stages will host over 30 bands ranging from rock to folk music. Experience the music or arts and crafts vendors, a beer garden and scenic view of Skagit Bay. Follow the link here for more event details.
5. Classic car showcase: 42nd LeMay Annual Car Show. Tacoma. Aug. 31. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. LeMay's Car Museum opens its garage doors for the 42nd year to car-enthusiasts across the Puget Sound and beyond, displaying over 1,500 vintage vehicles. A unique collection of vintage radios and historic grounds of the former Marymount Military Academy Americana and memorabilia will also be on display this weekend. Follow the link here for more event details.
6. Central Washington rodeo and fair: Ellensburg Rodeo. Aug. 30- Sept. 2. Cowboys and cowgirls return to the region for one of Washington's most popular rodeos. The Kittitas County Fair will be simultaneously hosting many fun events, including carnival rides, a Hall of Fame banquet, and a parade. Don't miss the rodeo's Xtreme Bulls shows return once again this rodeo season. Follow the link here for more event details.
© 2020 Cox Media Group